Wordpress is considered one of the best platforms for developing a website or creating a blog. One of the key advantages is the presence of a mass of templates that allow you to develop a good website even for beginners.
But the use of these templates is ineffective. Why? You will never know that even the closest competitor has chosen the same samples. As a result - two identical sites and low conversion.
Relying on modern technological infrastructure, the Merehead team has exclusive and high-quality Wordpress development. Our goal is to find solutions that are incomparable with other sites and are ideally compatible with the client’s business model.
• full development of Wordpress;
• curation of unique themes and templates;
• service and support.
What will your site be
The Merehead team has been working with Wordpress for a long time and knows all its features. That’s why we exclude options for abstract speculation and give a clear picture of the future result. Wordpress fills websites with these qualities:
• ease of use;
• flexibility (adding any tools and creating uniqueness without the help of developers);
• security (we not only use Wordpress, but also give recommendations to maintain the level of protection);
• full personalization for the administrator;
Wordpress is the best CMS. Why? It is simple and fast. A standard set of functions allows you to run a good site. The integration of additional tools is not difficult and increases the quality of the project. Developers love it for extensive features. Administrators - for the ease of use of these features without any extra support.
How we evaluate time
Wordpress development requires a lot of time and resources. Some projects require only 100 hours, when others can take more than 300. To predict this based on several assumptions is almost impossible.
An incorrect time estimate puts the whole project at risk. This creates the risk of missing business goals, falling reputation and authority. To avoid such an outcome, it is necessary to clearly define the development time.
Major factors affecting wordpress development time:
• number of unique page templates;
• placement of content (this does not include the time to create it);
• front-end detalization;
• back-end detalization.
These factors almost coincide with the key stages of Wordpress development. Of these, you can make an extensive plan and create a business website
. How much time is required for each stage?
Select the number of unique patterns
As a rule, the home page contains up to 5 sections, as well as header and footer, which remain unchanged for other pages.
One section, for high-quality custom development
, requires an average of one and a half to two hours. We are talking about simple sections that do not require special functionality. Thus, per page are needed about 7-10 hours.
One of the tasks of Wordpress is to make all content editable via the admin panel. It is easier to add, move between sections and change its nuances (links, tags, etc.). In the admin panel, the content is not only the main message (picture, article, etc.), but also additional elements (text on the button, text, background of individual parts).
This stage depends entirely on the number of pages. Our average is 25 minutes per page.
Development of the interface is one of the longest stages of creating a website. Especially in our days, when only text and pictures are not enough for an attractive web page. Required features that will make the site more dynamic.
There are sites with extreme animation and crazy interactivity. This is interesting to do, but requires other individual time evaluation methods. Now we are showing what is the basis.
Important: in this section, the hours should be added to the two previous stages.
1. Adaptive menu. A regular menu with standard features does not take long. But if you need to add originality and special features to adaptability, then development takes from 2 to 4 hours.
2. Popup windows. A simple element that attracts attention well. Average time - 2 hours.
3. Slider. Normal slider can be done in 2 hours. For more complex development (for example, a slider that combines images and video) may take up to 8 hours.
4. Animations. Basic Motion Design on Wordpress takes from 2 to 6 hours. Individual practices are calculated based on the requirements and complexity of each animation element.
5. Background video. Popular element for most sites. It takes no more than 1 hour.
6. Parallel scrolling (Parallax). This element is an outgoing trend. But many still add it to their sites. It takes 4 hours to integrate.
The server part worked by PHP
and covers an even greater range of work. The admin panel is provided free of charge and is available immediately after installing Wordpress. It was coded But it provides fairly simple sites that today will not lead to a lot of success. Therefore, there are several popular plug-ins, without the installation of which no Wordpress development can do:
1. WooCommerce. The minimum period is 8 hours for e-commerce development
. During this time, you can configure the basic modifications. But each site is different in size, because this indicator cannot be guided. On average, the Merehead team spends up to 20 hours to configure this plug-in.
2. WPML (adding multilingualism). It seems that there is nothing complicated. But depending on the size of the site there can be a lot of work. Average period of 4-12 hours.
3. Adding user roles. User status on the site stimulates his activity, and gives the client himself some bonuses. Therefore, today it is added in 80% of cases. It takes 4-16 hours depending on the complexity of the structure of the roles.
Time is one of the key indicators of work on a project. Setting up the main elements today requires about 100 hours. These segments help to quickly determine the timing of development. We want our customers to clearly understand where this time is going.
It is the most used CMS in the world. Do not believe? Wordpress holds 60% of the entire web development
market. This means that almost every developer specializes in Wordpress, which allows you to get a quality product.
Open source. The platform is free, and there are also a lot of developers who are making more and more new solutions. Thus, you can always get something new by attracting new customers.
Wide range of configuration options. Wordpress offers one of the largest sets of solutions that allows you to customize the site for business.
Easy to use. This suggests that after the launch of the site you will not have to constantly contact support. Some functions and plug-ins can be dismantled intuitively, the rest are studied in a short period of time.
Do not waste time! Refer to the team of professionals. They will provide you with a safe and convenient site, both in use and in administration. Then business will go up even faster!